How to Clean Your Lips
Beautiful and sexy lips are just amazing to look at. Lips are considered as one of the most important parts of the body. Not only women, but now-a-days, men also take care of their lips to make them sexy and attractive. Taking care of your lips is more than just important as any other part of your body. A soft supple lip can be dream come true for every woman. They are the prominent part of the body which often requires great attention thus adding to the beauty of your face. It is very important to keep your lips clean and cleaning your lips will not take much of your time. Just take to some tips below to make your day everyday.
- To keep your lips clean, the first thing you should do is to take care to see that your teeth is clean.
- Brush your lips with a soft toothbrush of yours to exfoliate the dead cells. If not every day, continue the process, once in three days.
- If you are not comfortable using a brush, use a mild scrubber. This should be done every gently since lips are one of the most sensitive part of our body.
- After brushing off, apply a lip balm to soften it. Vaseline or any petroleum jelly would also do well.
- The lipsticks are not a good cosmetic to be used daily. If used, they should be removed properly everyday. Use cleansing milk or baby oil to wipe of the lipstick blot.
- Use a soft cloth or cotton to wipe your lips.
- Drink a lot of water so that your lips do not get dehydrated. Dehydrated lips become chapped, cracked and dead.
- Apply peppermint oil or ghee daily on your lips to make them look prettier.
- Use only high quality products on your lips.
- Never lick or chew your lips too often. Saliva damages the protective barrier outside the skin of the lips making it too dry.
- Lips also can have allergic reactions to food, beverages, medication etc. Be careful in using them. Develop a healthy eating habit.
- Moisten your lips before going to bed with a high quality moisturizer. Let it absorb the whole night.
- Apply sugarcane juice on the lips since it acts as an exfoliant.
- Lemon is a natural bleach, so if you apply lemon along with a little glycerin to your lips at night, it will help remove darkening of lips.